BE (Bachelor of Engineering in Civil)
BE Civil is a four year (8 semesters) academic program launched in 2008, affiliated with Pokhara University. Civil engineering is the oldest branch of engineering which is growing right from the stone age of civilization. "Civil engineering is the area in which a wide knowledge of the mathematics and physical sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to utilize economically the materials and forces of the nature for the progressive well being of man."
-To prepare; the students with a solid foundation in mathematics, sciences and technical skills needed to analyze and design civil infrastructure systems.
- To make familiar with current and emerging civil engineering and global issues, and have an understanding of ethical and societal responsibilities.
- To develop the ability to obtain professional licensure, and will recognize the need for engaging in life-long learning.
-To carve the students with necessary qualifications for employment in civil engineering and related professions, for entry into advanced studies, and for assuming eventual leadership roles in their profession.
1. The candidates should have pass I.Sc. or 10+2 (Science), or I.E. or equivalent securing at least second division or above from University of Board recognized by Pokhara University.
2. Minimum 40% marks must be secured in the Entrance Examination conducted by the college.
3. A complete application form with attested photocopy of plus two or equivalent transcript, character certificate, migration certificate, SLC transcript and character certificate and citizen certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.
Achievements in BE
OCEM has always focused in quality of education in both curricular and extra-curricular way. We follow best of breed teaching learning practice and it is shown by our achievements in University level examinations.
Gems of BE-CIVIL.
Er. Ravi Ghimire
Er. Niroj Dahal
First Deans List Awarded student of OCEM
Following are list of our Dean's Listed Awarded Students in BE-CIVIL
- Arun Lila Rai