TikTok Video Competition - on the occasion of OCEM Fresher's Party.
Students who want to participate will enter a video of their creation through the app. Contestants will create a TikTok video, and submit through the #oxfordcollegenepal, #OCEMfresher2021
To be eligible to enter this Contest,
- An individual must be a bachelor-level student of the Oxford College of Engineering and Management.
- An individual should follow the official TikTok account of the college (@oxfordcollegenepel).
- An individual should have a TikTok account with their original name.
The Contest entry period will start on November 20, 2021 at 11:00 AM and end on November 24, 2021 at 11:59 PM. All videos must be submitted during the Contest Period to be eligible to be a winner.
How to enter?
To enter the contest,
- Post the original video to your account showing your college spirit for the OCEM.
- Include the hashtag #oxfordcollegenepal , #proudtobeoxfordians and mention college account in the caption of your video.
What are the rules for the videos?
- Must be “Education for Growth” themed
- Video length must be 15-60 seconds
- Appropriate sound (music, original, etc.)
- No profanity
- No inappropriate language
- No inappropriate gestures
- Appropriate clothing
How will your video be judged?
- Popularity (40%)
- Originality/Theme (20%)
- Transitions/effects/video skill (20%)
- Following all guidelines (20%)
You will be awarded with a beautiful gift hampers during the Fresher’s Party Event.